Among the top media-streaming apps for Windows, the Kodi app has become the best one in the recent past time. Whether you talk about the installation or the features, the Kodi app is undoubtedly an excellent media streamer for the windows users. The installation procedure of the Kodi app for Windows is quite simple, like many other Windows apps and software.
Also, the app gives a wide range of features and benefits to the user’s download and install it on the windows. With the help of the Kodi app for Windows, you can quickly browse and view all of your favourite multimedia from network storage, external devices, the internet, and local storage.
Download & Install Kodi For Windows
As a beginner, you should know that the Kodiapps supported a range of video formats and advanced the playback alternatives. To extend the functionality of this Kodi app, you can also use some third party plugins and have more content on it. You can use the Kodi app as a gallery of your image records.
1. How to Install the Kodi App on Windows?
Now, you know everything necessary about the Kodi app for Windows. Consequently, you have to become familiar with the steps that help you to install the app on Windows.
- Head over to the Download Kodi page & get Kodi on your window PC quickly – by using this specific link; you have to accept the download page of the Kodi for Windows. Despite any third-party download pages and links, you should trust the official download page.
- Use installers to install Kodi app on Windows – secondly, you need to use some special installers that will help you to install the Kodi app on Windows in a very convenient way. Today, there are thousands of installers available for the windows that make the installation procedures easy.
- Download from the Windows Store – now, you are ready to download the Kodi app from the Windows store.
By following these simple steps, you will be able to download and install the Kodi for Windows within a short amount of time.
2. Upgrade Kodi App for Windows
If you want to upgrade the Kodi app on Windows, you must know that it is not necessary to uninstall the previous version of the app you have on your device. The users who do not have updated the Kodi app for Windows should learn some steps to do so. Let’s take a glimpse at the following steps you have to take for upgrading the Kodi app for Windows:
- First of all, you need to make a backup of your data and directory before upgrading it.
- Secondly, you need to check the hardware whether it meets the minimum needs or not for upgrading
- Now, you can easily upgrade the coding app on Windows within a short amount of time
Few simple steps you have to take to upgrade the Kodi app for Windows. You cannot afford to escape any of the mentioned steps if you want to update the code app for Windows.